We work to fill the cracks and build the infrastructure that helps feed our hungry neighbors. Our efforts are part of a collaborative community effort with a great group of caring partners.
In 2017 – 2019 we have:
- Funded the Summer Food Program, which feeds hungry New Paltz area children who miss out on school lunches during the summer months;
- Made substantial monetary donations to Family of New Paltz, Saint Joseph’s Food Pantry, and the Student Christian Center Food Pantry;
- Provided industrial transport carts to Gardiner’s Helping Hands Food Pantry;
- We helped with a total renovation of St. Joseph’s Food Pantry, with custom shelving/cabinets, a new restaurant grade freezer and refrigerator, and a much needed lighting upgrade;
- We are working to help St Josephs, the New Paltz Reformed Church, and The NP United Methodist Church become certified kitchens.
- Supplied local food pantries with reusable bags to replace plastic bags.
The needs are great, and to help our partners, we need help from you. Please contact us if you would like to join us or help with our efforts. And please make a donation today to help maintain our assistance year-round.